About Me



Hello, people of the interwebs!

I'm a Californian engineering student in my second year at New York University-Abu Dhabi, located on Saadiyat Island in the United Arab Emirates. I'm interested in biomedical technology and brain-computer interfaces. In this "global university", I've been blessed with many opportunities to travel, including the chance to spend my Fall 2017 semester in Shanghai, China!

In my free time, I'm a pianist, singer, chocolate addict, and adventurer. I love learning about other cultures, and exploring the outdoors. I'm a Mormon (member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints), and my faith is important to me. I love discussing religious and philosophical ideas.

The primary objective of this blog is to bridge the cultural gap between the different communities I inhabit on a daily basis, whether West vs. East, religious vs. secular, liberal vs. conservative, etc. There are enough misconceptions in the world these days, and I can only hope that sharing little snippets of my life and perspective will add to the dialogue of unity and peace.

Enjoy!- or don't- It's up to you.

Comments